Adsense

Let them give head.

The Death of Marie Antoinette
It was October. I remember the month because I was planning on being a murdered hooker for this cocktail party I'd been invited to. So I spent several days killing prostitutes on the streets of Versailles and using their skins to build me a real life murdered hooker costume. It was disgusting. I think I still have the suit somewhere - it turned out pretty awful. It's now all leathery and moth-eaten, but I was thinking of selling it on eBay or some shit. Anyway, it was October and the entire country was just one giant bag of assholes. This bitch of a moose whore was taking everything from the people and not that I gave a flying fuck, but I moonlit as a guillotine borreau. The work sucked major dick, but I enjoyed saving the heads (when I could) and giving myself head using the head and I would pump until I burst milky, greenish egg from my sexual crayon and the repulsive mixture would go down the throat and sorta slime it's way down and out the spinal column. I used to run around sometimes with the head still stuck on my quaffer singing the La Marseillaise and farting up something awful. I don't think my neighbors much cared for me. I also skinned their cats alive before making casseroles out of the carcasses and leaving it on their doorstep with a little note that read, "Don't be a pussy. - Frank". Any way it's middle October and I get this fucking notice that we're killing the Queen. Well, she wasn't queen anymore at this point, but it didn't matter. As the royal high executioner, I was somewhat pumped, mostly because of the head. I wanted head from Marie and god damnit I was going to get it. Regardless of that, I planned on breaking into her cell the night before and raping her in the ass with my fists just for the fuck of it.

This is October, 1793.

So earlier that year, I was in touch with this faggot named Count Axel von Fersen who was supplying me with some real chewy nastiness that I would snort like a pig from hell just before the killings. I go over to his rat's nest to get my weekly supply and who is he boning in the shower? Fucking Antoinette. I was pissed because I wanted to bone her. So in a rage, I raped him in the butt with a fire poker all the while she's screaming and her tits are out so I started punching at them like they're a pair of overripe wrecking balls. I am sweating so profusely that I hardly noticed that I had pissed myself at some point during the altercation. So Fersen is unconscious on the floor and bleeding profusely from the anus. I decided I'd had enough so I dragged the bitch into the streets and a posse got together and whisked her away to Paris. It was a mess.

Fast forward a few months and now here we are. T minus an hour or so. I've got my red panties on and I'm upright in the stirrups if you know what I am saying. I was very intoxicated, very intoxicated, and was trying to hold myself up on stage in front of this massive crowd you know and I am leaning on the guillotine (Karen is what I called her) and this dumbass woman holds her son up and says, "Look that is the high executioner!" So I scream at them to "GET THE FUCK BACK" and in the process of delivering the warning, I vomited. Of course. It was a horrid, putrid, piping hot puke too and it just blanketed the mom and son duo. So he starts wailing and she's crying so I boot her in the fucking mouth and whip out my honk baton and start pissing on her as she's laying on the ground knocked clean out. I grab the crying little boy and I ate his brains, a steady stream of oily diarrhea pooling at my bucket top boots.

So about an hour goes by and I'm unsuccessfully trying to hold in a massive shit. I am squirting prune juice from the squelch hole and it's ruining my britches, but that wasn't such a big deal considering I was already covered in vomit. Hungover as fuck, pissed off and horny, I got super fucking angry when everybody started cheering. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DISGUSTING WORMS!" I bellowed at them until I realized they were cheering because Marie was being led up to the stage. Well my puffin claw starting getting nice and juicy and hard and it's bulging in my pants like a god damn swollen loaf of grade a steer and I notice some old man staring at it with eyes as wide as saucers. I picked a rock solid booger and flicked it at the idiot. That broke his dumb ass stare. I laughed and he ran away weeping and muttering something about respect or some shit.

So here comes Marie and her hair looks like shit so I go to town shearing off the lovely locks so my blade gets a cleaner cut and she's crying softly and so to make her feel better I tell her that I'm going to cum into her decapitated head, I didn't actually say the word head, I think I called it a cum dumpster. Yeah, I said, "Hey Marie I am going to cum into your decapitated cum dumpster." Well, that just made her cry more so I decided fuck it and I shoved her to her knees. I said, "Have some fucking courage, you dumbass." She looked at me and said, "Courage? The moment when my ills are going to end is not the moment when courage is going to fail me." I said, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" But I only did that so she would start talking so her mouth wouldn't clench shut when I chopped her god damned cum dumpster off. So just as she is responding I let the blade loose. It's a clean cut, hardly any blood at first, and the head plopped neatly in the basket at my feet. I accidentally vomited on her body but was careful to not disturb the head. The crowd gasped at my antics, but slowly began to cheer and cheer and I was screaming at them that I had a headache and to shut the fuck up, but it took me actually unzipping the mutilated corn cob and thrusting my veiny totem pole into the decapitated head and pumping hard and long and smooth in front of the dumbstruck crowd for them to shut their shit. Everyone just stopped and stared in silence. Well, a few people were screaming and I remember seeing a few people crying. I just pumped faster and faster and Marie's eyes were sort of rubbering around the scene before they rolled into the back of her head. I could feel a strange seizing as her muscles relaxed and I unloaded my spermin' blunt into the back of her throat. A man cried out, "Heavenly god!" I howled and howled and beat on my chest while Marie's head hung tightly from my throbbing member, curdled milky slime spilling out over her lips and from the hole where her body used to attach.

After this stunning display, I lost my job as high executioner and went on unemployment. I never did end up making that cocktail party and eventually moved to Turkey where I found a job cleaning out sex stalls just south of Istanbul.